Questions? Comments? Suggestions or Ideas? Contact me at:
cynspiration [at] gmail [dot] com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010 Part 3

Happy Halloween, did you all have one? I managed to finish my costumes with 36 hours to spare! Which is a huge improvement over last year. Remember when I told you what the boys wanted to be?

That's right, a cast of characters from the old Sonic the Hedgehog game. With no pattern available I was left to my own devices (and free hand drawing/pattern making) again this year.  It was easier than I thought, but also quite time consuming. But it was a labor of love, and the excitement from the boys was worth it. Taking pictures was difficult though, as I am sure you can imagine, what with three boys aged 4, 3, and nearly 1. What do you think I will have to make next year to top this? I may have to start sewing in July!

And now for the DEBUT! Sonic, Knuckles, and the Baby as Tails!

Photobucket

I am so proud of these costumes and I think they turned out so well! Let me know what you think!

***Disclaimer: I need to point out that this blog post is also an entry into the Giveaway Blogs Spook-A-Look Halloween Photo Contest. Contest Hosted by http://www.giveawayblogs.com and http://www.uprinting.com***

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Yet again, you are AMAZING! I love it! And I'm sorry that I've been a slacker friend and haven't followed through on my promise to you of a towel apron tutorial. It will happen. I promise. Right now I'm not sure when, but it will.

Beth Tunnell said...

Those costumes were amazing! You inspire me :) But I just have to get up the nerve to open up this antique sewing machine and see if it works.

Jenna and Drew said...

Way to go Cynthia!! Those turned out so good! We saw a Mario at our turnk-or-treat this year, I must say, not nearly as good looking as your last year!!

Camille @ Camille's Casa said...

I'm so impressed! Your little men are so handsome! And also, it's so weird to me that you have 3 kids and we are the same age, lol.